Saturday, March 10, 2012

Trying to upload an assignment and getting a server error message?

I need to get my assignment uploaded, but I keep getting a "Server Error in '/' Application." Is there something wrong with my computer or their website? What can I do to fix it?Trying to upload an assignment and getting a server error message?
Sounds like it's an error on the server, and it's definitely not on your computer.



Best thing you can do is try to delete you assignment, and start over.Trying to upload an assignment and getting a server error message?
just download a new browser like opera , chrome , mozilla

it must work all d bestTrying to upload an assignment and getting a server error message?
There may be problem with file size.There server may be facing problem, etc etc. Actually you need to say the actual error message. Only then it could be sorted out.
  • english to hebrew translation
  • mcdonalds toys
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment