Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the best Blizzlike private server for World of Warcraft?

I am looking for the best Blizzlike private server with a good size population of players. I would like the server to be as close to Blizzard's server as possible. I would also like a server that has a good population of players so that i am not playing alone for the whole game. I recently tried out www.firesquare.net but the population is extremely low! What would be a good server to join?

Thanks for your help!What is the best Blizzlike private server for World of Warcraft?
It was my understanding that private servers are now illegal in the USA. I used to play them way back when they are allowed, but after they got rid of them i could only find Chinese (or other) servers. It's been years since then, maybe it's changed i don't know. Good luck.What is the best Blizzlike private server for World of Warcraft?
http://www.taringa.net/posts/juegos-onli鈥?/a>What is the best Blizzlike private server for World of Warcraft?
I'm sorry, but private servers just aren't as good as the real deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment