Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How can I get into a glitched Modern Warfare 2 server for Xbox 360?

A friend told me about servers in the game where you get a kill, and it automatically brings you up to a level 70, no matter what prestige you are. Then all you do is leave, and then keep trying to join again by "Joining match in Progress" from somebody who is in the server. How can I find somebody who uses these servers?How can I get into a glitched Modern Warfare 2 server for Xbox 360?
Someone has to invite you to one.

As of right now I believe they have fixed that.
Luck?

Or here's an idea, why don't you do it the regular way?How can I get into a glitched Modern Warfare 2 server for Xbox 360?
It's a hack, there are people who know how to do it (2 to my knowledge) and they charge you like $40 and they make it so no one can join or anything, they let you get one kill, end the game prestige, start game again, kill end prestige, and do that until you are level 70 10th prestige.
You live in Fort Mill?

get someone who can invite youHow can I get into a glitched Modern Warfare 2 server for Xbox 360?
Yer it was to do with private matches.



There are glitches like unlimited ammo, and tonnes of people in one match.



These bugs are getting fixed (patched) so yer you wont beable to skip ranks any more.



Besides wheres the fun in that.
Cheating lol play fair

No comments:

Post a Comment