Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is wrong the Yahoo Pop Mail and Where is the official Yahoo pop server status?

Yahoo Pop Mail stopped working. No changes had been made to the computer.

There clearly is a problem with Yahoo, as many others have noticed also.

So, where the f$#k is the official Yahoo pop server status page?

It seems impossible to get any answers out of Yahoo. They've screwed up again.What is wrong the Yahoo Pop Mail and Where is the official Yahoo pop server status?
The strange thing is I continue to be able to download my mail onto my mobile (iphone 4) but cannot download any pop email on my computer.What is wrong the Yahoo Pop Mail and Where is the official Yahoo pop server status?
Nope they didn't f$#k up. They are just charging for something that used to be free. If I were you I would just use one of the many mail services that don't charge you to set up pop mail. Even though I've had this email account for years, that's what I'm gonna do. Telling all my friends to do it to.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment