Saturday, March 10, 2012

What yahoo messenger server address should I usefor my mobile?

I have a Nokia E71 mobile phone,I want to configure my yahoo messenger account,I am asked about server address and I don't know which is?Can anybody help me? I need only yahoo messenger server address,nothing else.Thank youWhat yahoo messenger server address should I usefor my mobile?
Do you think that can be answered without knowing your address, your complete and entire address?



Servers serve specific areas and without specific info there's no chance of ever getting your server's address. You might want to try your carrier for that info.What yahoo messenger server address should I usefor my mobile?
I think it is not a stupid question, yahoo should have a database where you can get your server based on your location

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment