Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is a proxy server and why is it messing up my internet.?

I have been using mozilla firefox for about a year. I shut out of the internet one day and almost emmidiatly reopened it. When the window popped up, i had an error window saying (in these words exactly): The proxy server is refusing connections

Firefox is configured to use a proxy server that is refusing connections

Check the proxy setting to make sure they are correct



What is a proxy? How do i change the settings/fix it? ThanksWhat is a proxy server and why is it messing up my internet.?
The page below has step by step instructions with images showing how to delete the proxy.



http://www.surfbouncer.com/personal_vpn_鈥?/a>What is a proxy server and why is it messing up my internet.?
I asked the same question and someone told me to go to



1.Tools

2.Options

3.Advanced

4.Network tab

5.Connection settings

6. no proxy



I was having the same problem

No comments:

Post a Comment