Saturday, March 10, 2012

How do i find my Silkroad Character if i forgot what server it is on?

I made a silkroad account about a year ago and i didn't play it until now because i had a lot of computer issues i had to figure out. Now when i remembered the game i installed it again and wat to play it again. The only problem is that i forgot what server my character is on. Does anyone know how to find characters on a server in any way other than logging into every server to find out where it is?How do i find my Silkroad Character if i forgot what server it is on?
Try logging in on the site and going to your account. It should show some of your characters and their servers.How do i find my Silkroad Character if i forgot what server it is on?
www.silkroadonline.net now login your account



then go to Forum



then select Change my charchter name in the top right



now check all servers to get your char

Report Abuse

3 comments:

  1. Cara vlw ... procurei essa porra em toda parte

    ReplyDelete
  2. to jak to ku***a sprawdzic do cju**a waclawa i do cipppy

    ReplyDelete