Sunday, March 4, 2012

What is the fastest way to build clientele as a process server?

I am a licensed an bonded process server and I'm trying to build up some clientele and get some business going. So far I've either mailed or hand delivered my name, info, and rates to about 16 different law firms some small, some with 100+ attorneys. I still have yet to receive any replies. What are the best ways to build up a number of clients?What is the fastest way to build clientele as a process server?
Paralegal firms.

Small professional firms that are likely to use "small claims court"

Real estate property management firmsWhat is the fastest way to build clientele as a process server?
I have a few thoughts here, http://www.Serve-now.com might be a great option for you to gain more business serving papers. It's a great way to drive business directly to you, in addition, they have a marketing group on linkedin, where process servers discuss their marketing strategies!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment