Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is the best Stateside dedicated server out there?

Hi,



I am in the UK and currently hire a server in New York from which to do business. Recently I've been calling into question the reliability and speed of internet access it is providing. Can anyone give advice as to which is the best service out there? Thanks.What is the best Stateside dedicated server out there?
No idea. I just came here because I think you're hawt!





(Hi and Thanks? I like how polite you are when you need something) ;-)
Thanks for best answer big lover, but Liu was more deserving. Kiss kiss kiss kiss!!!

Report Abuse

What is the best Stateside dedicated server out there?
No, actually he wasn't. I had a look at his Y/A profile and he spams this same answer in every single one he's given. He obviously gets paid for doing so.

Report Abuse


i'd recommend Hostgator

Host Gator provides Shared and Dedicated web hosting solutions. It is featured as the best shared web hosting provider, and its Dedicated server hosting is reliable too.What is the best Stateside dedicated server out there?
Mmmm, I have Lalalalalala on top of me. I must be dreaming... yep, I am, I can only see one of her legs! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment