Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How can I make a minecraft server with a world I've already started?

I would like to start a server (I do know how to make one) with a world I've already started.

I could kind of do this but I didn't spawn anywhere near my creations and what not

is there anyway to choose where people spawn?How can I make a minecraft server with a world I've already started?
If you put all of the save files in your world files on the server, people should spawn in the world you've made... and they should spawn in places around where you spawnedHow can I make a minecraft server with a world I've already started?
Well when you start a multiplayer server.

You have the "world" folder in your multiplayer server folder.



just replace that with your old one.
  • translate japanese to english
  • jp cycles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment