Sunday, March 4, 2012

What makes a maplestory private server lagless?

My friend has a server that is having really bad lag and I want to know what makes it not lag anymore.

I personally think its RAM or uploading speed.What makes a maplestory private server lagless?
RAM and Uploading speed are two good factors.

If you want to make a private server, make sure it has a LOT of RAM. I mean a LOT. My computer has 12 GB of RAM, making it ideal for hosting a private server. Also, your upload speed should be fairly decent ... mine is about 0.8MB/S, which is pretty good.



Also, the more people you have on your server, the laggier its going to get. If a server is lag-free with 15-20 people, it will definitely have SOME lag by the time it gets to 100 people.



Hope this helps!

Happy Mapling~~!
  • restaurants
  • rachel zoe collection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment