Saturday, February 25, 2012

When setting up a RuneScape Private Server, how do I specify the IP Address for the client to connect to?

I am setting up a RuneScape Private Server for my friends and I to play on. Specifically, we are using the CreativeScape server and client source. I have the server itself 100% up and running, and the only thing I have left to do is to specify that the client will connect to the server running at my IP Address. I am not sure as to what file I would have to modify to accomplish this. Can someone please explain to me how I would do this? If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks.When setting up a RuneScape Private Server, how do I specify the IP Address for the client to connect to?
cammy pvp reinstated is a very good server!! its not a spawn server but its a pk server so free barrows and shot.also u cam geet dclaws and other **** rlly fast if ur a pro pker.come join us and experience what real pkkers do.it also has webclient! www.massacredworld.info/

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also runescape private server

    ReplyDelete