Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is a good populated wow server to join?

I have recently started playing world of warcraft and I rolled a undead rogue and am happy. I have reached level 72 but i havent met any lastings friends or anything of that nature, so i was wondering if you knew a good server with a high population and a good economy for horde or alliance.. (I kinda want to roll an ally character tho because ive already done the horde thing, and the ally flying mount is better imo :P) Thanks!What is a good populated wow server to join?
my server is whisperwind Rampage and its great. A lot of friendly people are there and the pvp is good. You will always find a group to raid and most of my friends are still playing with me
If you want to keep running your undead rogue, i recommend Barthilias, as it has the majority on the server. If you want to do a alliance i recommend Saurfang, it is alliance controled. Trust me, you dont want to be in a realm thats majority is the other faction, it makes things difficult.What is a good populated wow server to join?
, are you struggling with Warcraft? I was having a horible time until I found a website that gave me special tips and tools. It is loaded with articles and resources that helped me discover more about the game. Now I really enjoy my time playing.
, are you struggling with Warcraft? I was having a horible time until I found a website that gave me special tips and tools. It is loaded with articles and resources that helped me discover more about the game. Now I really enjoy my time playing.What is a good populated wow server to join?
I would go check out any of your options on this site, or a similar one to be sure before you pay cash for a switch. http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php鈥?/a>
Ner'shul :D
Arthas !
Moon Guard
  • vegetarian diet
  • battlefield 1943
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment