Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is the best global server in Maplestory?

I played MS a while ago - before the big bang - and most of my characters were on Windia, but I'm wondering if it's different now or if there's a better one. I just want to be able to make some friends and PQ when I feel like it.



So what's the best global server? Easy ten points!What is the best global server in Maplestory?
These days, there's a lot more players PQing due to Big Bang making PQ access easy. PQs are too easy these days, but they give great xp rewards but they're also rarely packed full.



Windia was fun but it's a bit overpacked these days. Mardia was nice when I played it, and El Nido is pretty decent too. It's a bit tough to go wrong, but I highly suggest playing one of the newer servers just because the old ones are too overpopulated.



If you're on the east coast, El Nido. If not, any of the other new ones at the top of the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment